Monday, June 8, 2009

How comics and Nintendo enrich lives.





this is a blog I first wrote a few years ago, and I thought I would share it here.



I'm a big fan of comics, yes I'm a geek. I could spend all day reading them.monsters, villains and superheros with abnormal anatomy, especially on the female drawn in the 90's.I honestly believe comic books are good for you, and not by some far-fetched rationalization like when I tried to convince myself Twinkies were good for me. They just taste good.

The Greeks had Hercules and the Kraken, we've got the Hulk and Fin Fang Foom. Superheros are our greek heroes. A kid picks up a copy spider-man and he see a story chalk-full of lessons and moral guidance, not so much if he picks up Punisher, then he just gain a new understanding of guns.



People used to tell me that videos games were ruining my life, excluding the fact that I've never had a tan nor a steady girlfriend , I would tell them they're wrong.I mean you play the right games and you can get all kinds of benefits, great hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills, not to mention the great story in some games. Now I'm no saying Double Dragon has a award-winning plot, but Final Fantasy 7 i could argue for.

No comments:

Post a Comment